Angel group valuations and deal sizes are on a huge growth trajectory according to the HALO Report through the third quarter of 2015. Wisconsin Investment Partners, a Madison-based angel investors network, was among the nation’s 12 most active angel groups through the third quarter of 2015. Read the full ACA Blog post here.
- InsideWis: For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut scienceMarch 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Scott Cooper of Marketing Engine GroupMarch 24, 2017
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017
- ‘The Crucible’: How to (and not to) pitch to investors is April 13 Innovation Network-Northeast topicMarch 23, 2017
- Monday’s Tech Summit to open with panel on ‘speed date’ expectations for companiesMarch 22, 2017