Today, The Solar Foundation released the stateEbyEstate results of its annual “Solar Jobs Census.” Wisconsin’s solar industry employs 1,941 workers according to the Census, across installation, manufacturing, sales and distribution, project development, and related sector employment. That places Wisconsin 26th nationally for the number of solar jobs in the state, and 27th nationally in solar jobs per capita. The full state by state report can be found at http://solarstates.org/, where there is a national map and each state’s data can be accessed. Read the full release here.
- Rotary Club of Madison: Wisconsin’s Economic OutlookSeptember 22, 2017
- Inside Wis: One of Wisconsin’s most effective business growth tools ready for updateSeptember 22, 2017
- Good, bad and (sometimes) ugly: Building startups in northeast Wisconsin theme of Oct. 12 eventSeptember 21, 2017
- SCORE: Inventing Our Way To Wisconsin’s FutureSeptember 18, 2017
- Inside Wis: After the vote: Behind the scenes work on Foxconn just beginningSeptember 15, 2017