Today, The Solar Foundation released the stateEbyEstate results of its annual “Solar Jobs Census.” Wisconsin’s solar industry employs 1,941 workers according to the Census, across installation, manufacturing, sales and distribution, project development, and related sector employment. That places Wisconsin 26th nationally for the number of solar jobs in the state, and 27th nationally in solar jobs per capita. The full state by state report can be found at http://solarstates.org/, where there is a national map and each state’s data can be accessed. Read the full release here.
- InsideWis: As trade war escalates, China emerges as the primary targetAugust 10, 2018
- Adding diversity to STEM fields Aug. 28 topic at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonAugust 7, 2018
- InsideWis: How I spent my summer vacation: Talking about researchJuly 31, 2018
- InsideWis: Early computer science education vital to continued growthJuly 27, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ross LeinweberJuly 25, 2018