Today, The Solar Foundation released the stateEbyEstate results of its annual “Solar Jobs Census.” Wisconsin’s solar industry employs 1,941 workers according to the Census, across installation, manufacturing, sales and distribution, project development, and related sector employment. That places Wisconsin 26th nationally for the number of solar jobs in the state, and 27th nationally in solar jobs per capita. The full state by state report can be found at http://solarstates.org/, where there is a national map and each state’s data can be accessed. Read the full release here.
- InsideWis: Here’s how Wisconsin can supply the 10,000 workers Foxconn may needJuly 21, 2017
- Startups in northeast Wisconsin: Call to action with gener8tor at Aug. 10 Innovation Network luncheonJuly 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center: DOE Selects Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center For Next-Phase FundingJuly 17, 2017
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Milwaukee employers promoting diversityJuly 13, 2017