Today, The Solar Foundation released the stateEbyEstate results of its annual “Solar Jobs Census.” Wisconsin’s solar industry employs 1,941 workers according to the Census, across installation, manufacturing, sales and distribution, project development, and related sector employment. That places Wisconsin 26th nationally for the number of solar jobs in the state, and 27th nationally in solar jobs per capita. The full state by state report can be found at http://solarstates.org/, where there is a national map and each state’s data can be accessed. Read the full release here.
- Panels will help startups ‘Launch, Grow, Succeed’ at June 6-7 Entrepreneurs’ Conference in MadisonMay 24, 2017
- WisBusiness: “Gig economy” looking up in WisconsinMay 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Arjun Sanga of WiSysMay 22, 2017
- Five success stories featured at Wis Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 19, 2017
- InsideWis: Why Wisconsin is a bottom-feeder in startup index – and how it can improveMay 19, 2017