Today, The Solar Foundation released the stateEbyEstate results of its annual “Solar Jobs Census.” Wisconsin’s solar industry employs 1,941 workers according to the Census, across installation, manufacturing, sales and distribution, project development, and related sector employment. That places Wisconsin 26th nationally for the number of solar jobs in the state, and 27th nationally in solar jobs per capita. The full state by state report can be found at http://solarstates.org/, where there is a national map and each state’s data can be accessed. Read the full release here.
- Force for Positive Change award applications now openNovember 17, 2017
- Inside Wis: Wisconsin slowly climbing its way into recognition as tech stateNovember 17, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Startups GymDandy and Pyxsee win the Elevator Pitch OlympicsNovember 16, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Sector67’s Chris Meyer draws standing ovation at entrepreneurs’ conferenceNovember 15, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 14, 2017