Today, The Solar Foundation released the stateEbyEstate results of its annual “Solar Jobs Census.” Wisconsin’s solar industry employs 1,941 workers according to the Census, across installation, manufacturing, sales and distribution, project development, and related sector employment. That places Wisconsin 26th nationally for the number of solar jobs in the state, and 27th nationally in solar jobs per capita. The full state by state report can be found at http://solarstates.org/, where there is a national map and each state’s data can be accessed. Read the full release here.
- Military vets, students may register at discount to attend June 5-6 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 21, 2018
- WARF: The Wisconsin Idea and Regional Economies: Apples Falling from Many TreesMay 21, 2018
- WisBusiness: ReNeuroGen focuses on improving aftermath for stroke victimsMay 18, 2018
- InsideWis: Even in prosperous times, rural Wisconsin economy faces an uphill climbMay 17, 2018
- Serial software exec, UW grad Erickson to speak June 6 at Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 16, 2018