Today, The Solar Foundation released the stateEbyEstate results of its annual “Solar Jobs Census.” Wisconsin’s solar industry employs 1,941 workers according to the Census, across installation, manufacturing, sales and distribution, project development, and related sector employment. That places Wisconsin 26th nationally for the number of solar jobs in the state, and 27th nationally in solar jobs per capita. The full state by state report can be found at http://solarstates.org/, where there is a national map and each state’s data can be accessed. Read the full release here.
- Hogan: Gov. Scott Walker’s budget helps support Wisconsin’s entrepreneursMarch 28, 2017
- InsideWis: For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut scienceMarch 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Scott Cooper of Marketing Engine GroupMarch 24, 2017
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017
- ‘The Crucible’: How to (and not to) pitch to investors is April 13 Innovation Network-Northeast topicMarch 23, 2017