Two Madison companies — Centrose LLC and Kiio Inc. — have raised money from outside investors, according to filings with federal securities regulators. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- La Crosse WXOW: Western Technical College hosts technology luncheonJune 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Zach Halmstad of JamfJune 19, 2017
- CapTimes: Investment in Wisconsin startups is growing, report findsJune 19, 2017
- InsideWis: Here are reasons why a company such as Foxconn might consider WisconsinJune 15, 2017
- Green Bay Press-Gazette: Green Bay tech company’s app a hit with AppleJune 13, 2017