Under the arrangement, the moment guests join the hotel’s Telkonet-provided WiFi network, they have the ability to order food from a variety of local restaurants through EatStreet’s software platform. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Governor signed bill allowing use of personal delivery devices in WisconsinJune 22, 2017
- Startups turning compost and keepsakes into cash: Join us at July 13 Innovation Network-MilwaukeeJune 22, 2017
- La Crosse WXOW: Western Technical College hosts technology luncheonJune 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Zach Halmstad of JamfJune 19, 2017
- CapTimes: Investment in Wisconsin startups is growing, report findsJune 19, 2017