Aurora Health Care will partner with Marquette University and the Milwaukee Bucks to build a $120 million Athletic Performance Research Center, transforming a largely vacant area on downtown’s west side. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Testimony on autonomous VehiclesFebruary 24, 2017
- InsideWis: Cyber-attacks will require new army of ‘soldiers’ with the right skillsFebruary 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Jonathon Horne of Idea Fund La CrosseFebruary 24, 2017
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin needs to prepare for self-driving vehicles, industry leaders and academics sayFebruary 23, 2017
- 50 plans advance to semi-finals in 2017 Gov’s Biz Plan ContestFebruary 22, 2017