Redox Inc., a Madison maker of health care software development tools, will pitch its story next month at the SXSW Accelerator, a start-up competition that will take place in March in Austin, Texas, as part of the well-known music, film and interactive festival. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 17, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017
- Tech Council’s Brew, Bites & Bytes to wrap up Forward Fest 2017 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.August 9, 2017
- InsideWis: Foxconn hearing reveals team effort – and provides a few ideasAugust 4, 2017
- Tom Still testimony: Assembly Committee on Jobs and the Economy, Special Session AB 1August 4, 2017