Thomson, who won the 2016 Hector F. DeLuca Scientific Achievement Award, was the first scientist in the world in 1998 to isolate and culture human embryonic stem cells, and he has had many achievements since, said Carl Gulbrandsen, former managing director of the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation, which does technology transfer for the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Read the full story here.
- Startups in northeast Wisconsin: Call to action with gener8tor at Aug. 10 Innovation Network luncheonJuly 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center: DOE Selects Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center For Next-Phase FundingJuly 17, 2017
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Milwaukee employers promoting diversityJuly 13, 2017
- WEDC: Recruiting business participants for Global Trade Venture to Isreal Oct 27 – Nov 3, 2017July 13, 2017