Cellectar Biosciences, Madison, reported a net loss of $2.1 million, or 49 cents a share, for the second quarter that ended June 30 compared with a net loss of $2.3 million, or $3.02 a share, for the same period last year. The results were impacted by a one-for-10 reverse stock split — or one stock for every 10 held — enacted in March. Read the full story here.
- Governor signed bill allowing use of personal delivery devices in WisconsinJune 22, 2017
- Startups turning compost and keepsakes into cash: Join us at July 13 Innovation Network-MilwaukeeJune 22, 2017
- La Crosse WXOW: Western Technical College hosts technology luncheonJune 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Zach Halmstad of JamfJune 19, 2017
- CapTimes: Investment in Wisconsin startups is growing, report findsJune 19, 2017