Curds on the Whey is a domestic delivery service, bringing cheese curds straight to your door. The company, which was founded in 2015 by Jeff Cullen, Scott Kesling and brothers Tommy and Bobby Marshment-Howell, aims to deliver cheese curds to both Wisconsinites who have left the state and “cheese nerds” nationwide. Read the full Madison Startups story here.
- InsideWis: As trade war escalates, China emerges as the primary targetAugust 10, 2018
- Adding diversity to STEM fields Aug. 28 topic at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonAugust 7, 2018
- InsideWis: How I spent my summer vacation: Talking about researchJuly 31, 2018
- InsideWis: Early computer science education vital to continued growthJuly 27, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ross LeinweberJuly 25, 2018