Curds on the Whey is a domestic delivery service, bringing cheese curds straight to your door. The company, which was founded in 2015 by Jeff Cullen, Scott Kesling and brothers Tommy and Bobby Marshment-Howell, aims to deliver cheese curds to both Wisconsinites who have left the state and “cheese nerds” nationwide. Read the full Madison Startups story here.
- InsideWis: Here’s how Wisconsin can supply the 10,000 workers Foxconn may needJuly 21, 2017
- Startups in northeast Wisconsin: Call to action with gener8tor at Aug. 10 Innovation Network luncheonJuly 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center: DOE Selects Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center For Next-Phase FundingJuly 17, 2017
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Milwaukee employers promoting diversityJuly 13, 2017