Curds on the Whey is a domestic delivery service, bringing cheese curds straight to your door. The company, which was founded in 2015 by Jeff Cullen, Scott Kesling and brothers Tommy and Bobby Marshment-Howell, aims to deliver cheese curds to both Wisconsinites who have left the state and “cheese nerds” nationwide. Read the full Madison Startups story here.
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ selected to present live June 6 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2017
- InsideWis: Wisconsin gives autonomous vehicle innovation a lane to drive itselfMay 25, 2017
- Panels will help startups ‘Launch, Grow, Succeed’ at June 6-7 Entrepreneurs’ Conference in MadisonMay 24, 2017
- WisBusiness: “Gig economy” looking up in WisconsinMay 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Arjun Sanga of WiSysMay 22, 2017