Curds on the Whey is a domestic delivery service, bringing cheese curds straight to your door. The company, which was founded in 2015 by Jeff Cullen, Scott Kesling and brothers Tommy and Bobby Marshment-Howell, aims to deliver cheese curds to both Wisconsinites who have left the state and “cheese nerds” nationwide. Read the full Madison Startups story here.
- Wisconsin Congressmen Back Tech ApprenticeshipsMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Lobbying efforts can include stifling bad ideasMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin companies targeted by cyber attacksMarch 20, 2018
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018