It almost doesn’t qualify as big news anymore that Epic Systems in Verona continues to grow at an incredible pace, adding some 1,400 jobs to the local economy last year. That’s because the huge increase has become expected if not routine. The electronic health records company has been adding about 1,000 jobs a year for more than five years, with a workforce that totals 9,400. Read the full editorial in the Wisconsin State Journal here.
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ selected to present live June 6 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2017
- InsideWis: Wisconsin gives autonomous vehicle innovation a lane to drive itselfMay 25, 2017
- Panels will help startups ‘Launch, Grow, Succeed’ at June 6-7 Entrepreneurs’ Conference in MadisonMay 24, 2017
- WisBusiness: “Gig economy” looking up in WisconsinMay 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Arjun Sanga of WiSysMay 22, 2017