It almost doesn’t qualify as big news anymore that Epic Systems in Verona continues to grow at an incredible pace, adding some 1,400 jobs to the local economy last year. That’s because the huge increase has become expected if not routine. The electronic health records company has been adding about 1,000 jobs a year for more than five years, with a workforce that totals 9,400. Read the full editorial in the Wisconsin State Journal here.
- Hogan: Gov. Scott Walker’s budget helps support Wisconsin’s entrepreneursMarch 28, 2017
- InsideWis: For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut scienceMarch 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Scott Cooper of Marketing Engine GroupMarch 24, 2017
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017
- ‘The Crucible’: How to (and not to) pitch to investors is April 13 Innovation Network-Northeast topicMarch 23, 2017