It almost doesn’t qualify as big news anymore that Epic Systems in Verona continues to grow at an incredible pace, adding some 1,400 jobs to the local economy last year. That’s because the huge increase has become expected if not routine. The electronic health records company has been adding about 1,000 jobs a year for more than five years, with a workforce that totals 9,400. Read the full editorial in the Wisconsin State Journal here.
- Force for Positive Change award applications now openNovember 17, 2017
- Inside Wis: Wisconsin slowly climbing its way into recognition as tech stateNovember 17, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Startups GymDandy and Pyxsee win the Elevator Pitch OlympicsNovember 16, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Sector67’s Chris Meyer draws standing ovation at entrepreneurs’ conferenceNovember 15, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 14, 2017