The UpStart program will kick off Sept. 6 and run through Nov. 22, helping entrepreneurs develop business plans and business relationships, among other things. Visit the WARF website here.
- Governor signed bill allowing use of personal delivery devices in WisconsinJune 22, 2017
- Startups turning compost and keepsakes into cash: Join us at July 13 Innovation Network-MilwaukeeJune 22, 2017
- La Crosse WXOW: Western Technical College hosts technology luncheonJune 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Zach Halmstad of JamfJune 19, 2017
- CapTimes: Investment in Wisconsin startups is growing, report findsJune 19, 2017