On March 22, 2016, Dr. Brad Schwartz, chief executive officer of the private, non-profit Morgridge Institute for Research, discussed the institute’s work around interdisciplinary approaches to improving human health of the Tech Council’s Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting in Madison. Schwartz described how the work of the institute, in partnership with the UW-Madison and others, is advancing regenerative medicine, virology and vaccines, computational science and medical engineering.
- WisBusiness: Tech Summit brings emerging and established companies to same tableMarch 28, 2017
- Hogan: Gov. Scott Walker’s budget helps support Wisconsin’s entrepreneursMarch 28, 2017
- InsideWis: For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut scienceMarch 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Scott Cooper of Marketing Engine GroupMarch 24, 2017
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017