On March 22, 2016, Dr. Brad Schwartz, chief executive officer of the private, non-profit Morgridge Institute for Research, discussed the institute’s work around interdisciplinary approaches to improving human health of the Tech Council’s Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting in Madison. Schwartz described how the work of the institute, in partnership with the UW-Madison and others, is advancing regenerative medicine, virology and vaccines, computational science and medical engineering.
- Startups turning compost and keepsakes into cash: Join us at July 13 Innovation Network-MilwaukeeJune 22, 2017
- La Crosse WXOW: Western Technical College hosts technology luncheonJune 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Zach Halmstad of JamfJune 19, 2017
- CapTimes: Investment in Wisconsin startups is growing, report findsJune 19, 2017
- InsideWis: Here are reasons why a company such as Foxconn might consider WisconsinJune 15, 2017