A financing. Understory developed a solar-powered device that monitors weather information, including wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, rain, and hail. Leading the round were Madison-based 4490 Ventures and Monsanto Growth Ventures, the venture capital arm of agrochemical and seed giant Monsanto (NYSE: MON). Read the full Xconomy story here.
- WisBusiness: Tech Summit brings emerging and established companies to same tableMarch 28, 2017
- Hogan: Gov. Scott Walker’s budget helps support Wisconsin’s entrepreneursMarch 28, 2017
- InsideWis: For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut scienceMarch 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Scott Cooper of Marketing Engine GroupMarch 24, 2017
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017