UW-Madison professor, researcher and entrepreneur Mark E. Cook, 61, passed away Sept. 9 in his home, surrounded by his family. A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 18 at Blackhawk Church, 9620 Brader Way, Madison. A visitation will be 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 17, at Cress Funeral Home, 3610 Speedway Road, Madison.
- Inside Wis: Keeping up higher ed investments will help meet workforce needsOctober 20, 2017
- BrightStar’s Shannon to join Investor Hall of FameOctober 20, 2017
- Emerging firms will pitch over two days at 2017 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2017
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017
- Tom Still on WEDWisconsin and the Early Stage SymposiumOctober 13, 2017