The Tech Council’s recent advocacy on behalf of Wisconsin as a test hub for autonomous vehicles continued Feb. 22 with Tom Still’s testimony to the Assembly Committee on Jobs and the Economy. Read Still’s testimony here and his recent news column on the topic here.
- WisBusiness: Tech Summit brings emerging and established companies to same tableMarch 28, 2017
- Hogan: Gov. Scott Walker’s budget helps support Wisconsin’s entrepreneursMarch 28, 2017
- InsideWis: For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut scienceMarch 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Scott Cooper of Marketing Engine GroupMarch 24, 2017
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017