WholeTrees is proud to announce that we have received a $550,000 USDA Small Business Innovation Research Phase II Grant to continue developing grading procedures for round timber poles and to further improve our truss designs based on optimized strength values. This grant allows national pioneer in Small Diameter Round Timber (SDRT) research, Tom Gorman, to join the WholeTrees staff, bringing great minds to the opportunities presented by SDRT in the 21st century.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018