At the top of the stairs in a nearly 110-year old, two-story, red-brick building on the village of Oregon’s neighborly Main Street, a husband-and-wife team works on cutting-edge technology that has drawn clients from as far away as California and Texas, Australia and Oman.
- InsideWis: Here’s how Wisconsin can supply the 10,000 workers Foxconn may needJuly 21, 2017
- Startups in northeast Wisconsin: Call to action with gener8tor at Aug. 10 Innovation Network luncheonJuly 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center: DOE Selects Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center For Next-Phase FundingJuly 17, 2017
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Milwaukee employers promoting diversityJuly 13, 2017