The following year, the accelerator graduated a class of startups from its Healthbox Studio program that included Madison, WI-based Redox, which develops software that enables healthcare applications to exchange data with electronic health records systems used at organizations that provide patient care. Read the story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Henry Schwartz of MobCraft BeerJuly 24, 2017
- InsideWis: Here’s how Wisconsin can supply the 10,000 workers Foxconn may needJuly 21, 2017
- Startups in northeast Wisconsin: Call to action with gener8tor at Aug. 10 Innovation Network luncheonJuly 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center: DOE Selects Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center For Next-Phase FundingJuly 17, 2017